';
Powered by Blogger.

It's starting to get to me :(



I have tried to be good. I've done my best to continue working in our temporary arrangement. Despite boxes and bags and bikes and clothing everywhere, I've made the beds every morning. I have tried to stay upbeat. 

It's starting to get to me.


100_8670

The lights went up in our place.


100_8651


My studio has made progress.


100_8647100_8648


These are some of our belongings in storage.

100_8644


I wanna go home!

Front Range Stitcher  – (May 31, 2010 at 3:26 PM)  

And who could blame you? It's bad enough to be out of one's "nest" for an extended period of time, let alone not being able to sleep in your own bed, rest on your own sofa and use your own facilities. The situation must be twice as difficult when one's livelihood and living quarters are in upheaval, invaded by strangers. If you're still making the bed everyday, I'd say you're doing great! I am hopeful in a few weeks this will all be in the past and you'll be busily organizing your stash and enjoying that fabulous new kitchen! Meanwhile a little retail therapy may help. Take care.

Orna Willis  – (May 31, 2010 at 7:07 PM)  

Thank you for the encouragement. I think the retail therapy is a great idea. I'm off to check some of my favorite online shops.

What would I do without my stitching friends???

Anonymous –   – (June 1, 2010 at 6:37 AM)  

Hang in there. From your photos I must tell you I am jealous. It is going to be sooooo beautiful.

From Santa Fe Stitcher

Post a Comment

About This Blog

©Orna Willis
All images, text, and content on this site are the sole property of Orna Willis and may not be used, copied or transmitted without the express consent of Orna Willis. Any other inquiries please email me at orna@ornadesign.com

Blog Archive