';
Powered by Blogger.

You be the judge.


I haven't posted photos of our place for quite awhile, in part because the photos I took were out of focus. The other reason? I'm not sure things are moving along or that they look much different and I'm a bit melancholy about that. I know, I was way too optimistic thinking things were moving along very well and WOW maybe they will be done ahead of time. Stupid me. We will be moving back in on June 8th. Period. No matter what. Really.


100_8596




100_8613



100_8607


100_8606





100_8600



100_8598

Front Range Stitcher  – (May 21, 2010 at 9:48 AM)  

Hi Orna!
Is that granite tile stacked in the last photo? Oooohhhh. The woods are all so beautiful and it looks like things are progessing; I think you're about 3/4 of the way there.? BTW I like your new blog header too.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

©Orna Willis
All images, text, and content on this site are the sole property of Orna Willis and may not be used, copied or transmitted without the express consent of Orna Willis. Any other inquiries please email me at orna@ornadesign.com

Blog Archive