';
Powered by Blogger.

Happy Blues


I've never been much of a blue person but this morning the BLUES stood out in my home.  

Hummmm, maybe I'm liking the blues?

 

 

 

 

Anonymous –   – (October 17, 2010 at 9:30 AM)  

I love blue! And I would kill for that beautiful blue Persian rug. I will keep that one in mind when I start working on a new rug design. Thank you for sharing the blue touches in your home.

Orna Willis  – (October 17, 2010 at 5:04 PM)  

The rug came as a gift from Azerbaijan, my brother-in-law was filming a documentary there and I got the rug!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

©Orna Willis
All images, text, and content on this site are the sole property of Orna Willis and may not be used, copied or transmitted without the express consent of Orna Willis. Any other inquiries please email me at orna@ornadesign.com

Blog Archive