';
Powered by Blogger.

Confession of a DIY addict...




I will NEVER admit to the number of hours I spend looking at DIY projects online.  For instance, this past week I've been battling a bad cold, which makes stitching or charting designs really difficult.  Surfing to find gorgeous projects I could do in my non-existent free time, for that I am well enough!  So a few favorites are...

First up Alison Patrick of Zipper8Lighting. You can see how to make this excellent lampshade here! 


 


The Paper Parasol Pendant light




Next...



I love these sandal transformations.  Maegan is gorgeous, talented and has a great flair for design.



I am a HUGE fan of this blog and of Genine's work.  Here is a really fun DIY she showed this month on her site:



This next one is so doable, it's sort of right-in-front-of-your-face and why-didn't-I-think-of-that??  It comes from here.  These are Styrofoam balls and regular thumbtacks, how clever!





 and how about these beautiful vases?  Love them!  Check out here to see how it's done.



Oh, and how about making this the next time you eat an apple?



PLEASE, don't forget to sign up for the earring giveaway.  Just join the Followers list on the side of this page, or if you already are a follower, you will automatically be enrolled.  Check back on Friday!


xoxo

Post a Comment

About This Blog

©Orna Willis
All images, text, and content on this site are the sole property of Orna Willis and may not be used, copied or transmitted without the express consent of Orna Willis. Any other inquiries please email me at orna@ornadesign.com

Blog Archive