';
Powered by Blogger.

Palettes






It's called Color-blocking and it's everywhere.  I'm not sure I like it, not because of the boldness, (if you know me you know I'm not afraid of boldness), but because of the color palettes.  Lots of primary colors.  I'm not a big fan of primary colors, they seem a bit flat to me.  The many fashion shows in New York and now in Paris, had color-blocking, and it seemed that flatness was what the designers were trying to achieve.  No question marks, a blue is a blue!  and a red is a red






Some of my color palettes.  





Post a Comment

About This Blog

©Orna Willis
All images, text, and content on this site are the sole property of Orna Willis and may not be used, copied or transmitted without the express consent of Orna Willis. Any other inquiries please email me at orna@ornadesign.com

Blog Archive