';
Powered by Blogger.

Winner of Earrings Announced!

Announcing a winner! Debbie! Debbie is actually already a follower, but she posted on the blog for these earrings and her name was drawn! She wrote "Oooo, I admired these, Orna, when you first posted them! Glad to be a follower." Please get in touch with us to receive your wonderful earrings created by Orna (orna@ornadesign.com).
Stay tuned for new giveaways!!!!

Debbie  – (March 29, 2012 at 8:23 PM)  

I can't wait to try them on! Thanks, Orna! I replied to your email with my address.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

©Orna Willis
All images, text, and content on this site are the sole property of Orna Willis and may not be used, copied or transmitted without the express consent of Orna Willis. Any other inquiries please email me at orna@ornadesign.com

Blog Archive