I am also, an avid pickler, and have included a recipe below that will certainly delight an pickler's heart!
The thing about birds.....is this a craze? There are birds everywhere, from the patches on kids clothes to the sheets on our beds. It is such a craze that the recent sketch comedy, "Portlandia", did a skit around the immortal words: "Put a Bird On it!" And Put a Bird on it we do--these winged little fellows are everywhere, you can't spend a day out of the house, or in the house, on the web, and not see a bird somewhere! Actually, here are a few now....
|Bird on A Pillow|
|A Bird round Your Neck|
|A Rainbow of birds|
|An embroidered Bird..|
|Birds of Felt|
|The camp Nina will be going to! I want to go there for vacation...|
"Nina, you did a beautiful job! Really, for a first time, reading a chart, counting and stitching, it is spectacular. Let's take a picture."
|The devastatingly handsome Groom and his wonderful Dad|
|The Bride and Groom could not stop laughing through the ceremony...class act all the way....|
How do you know when you are a Jewish mother, not only to your kids but even to your dog?
1. When you are away and your wonderful doggie sitter texts you that doggie has a little bit of an upset stomach, no big deal, which in turn keeps you from sleeping all night!
2. When you wake up in the morning and immediately tell your husband that you didn't sleep all night because doggie, back home, has a little bit of an upset stomach.
3. When you feel your husband hasn't properly been devastated by the news and you accuse him of not loving your doggie enough.
4. When you can't wait to get home to smother your doggie with "poor baby"isms etc.
5. When the vet tells you that doggie is fine, just a couple of ear drops and you feel the weight of the world just lifted off your shoulders.
6. When you hear yourself say to the vet: "that doggie will send me to an early grave!"
|Jessica's first Design Seed Post--it kind of matches my blog!|
We are so proud of you, Orin. You are a wonderful husband to our daughter, a wonderful father to our granddaughter and a Tony Award Winning Producer! Congratulations!
|The Mighty Vac|
Last week Bong Mee, a painter from PAFA, (Philadelphia Academy of Fine Arts), began interning here with us at the studio. She has a penchant for organization. What a stroke of luck! Look at what she did to my Kreinik drawer:
|This beauty at RetroThing by Corbis Readymech|
|Book Cameras from Anthropologie|
|Recycled Paper Pulp Cameras at CameraTalk|
|A cardboard Collapsable Camera from the 1800's|