';
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday to Wednesday

I just got back from my "Nomi fix", staying with her while Shiri and Orin took a quick trip to Ireland for the opening of "Once" in Dublin.  Would you be surprised if I told you that I loved every moment with that little one?  Amazing!! 

I even got to go into the city for a few hours and thought about you guys when I was at the Time Warner Building at Columbus Circle.  I saw these shoes and clutches by L.K.Bennett London, in a store window...

 

I wasn't pleased with the quality of the photos I took, so I looked them up for you and here is the collection...









So Purty!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

©Orna Willis
All images, text, and content on this site are the sole property of Orna Willis and may not be used, copied or transmitted without the express consent of Orna Willis. Any other inquiries please email me at orna@ornadesign.com

Blog Archive