We are working on the Product pages. What do we show, what do we tell, and how do we show and tell it? We have come up with a solid basic plan but I would like to get your input, if you don't mind... What do you want to see when you browse a needlepoint website in search of your next project?
- How do you like to have designs presented?
- What information do you want to have available? (i.e., so you don't have to email the designer asking how big is the piece, what canvas is it stitched on, etc.?)
- If the design has multiple colorways, what do you want to see?
- Do you like options? With kit, without kit, with stretcher bars or canvas, without?
- Do you want to be able to browse on your phone device?