';
Powered by Blogger.

The last of them, 20% off...

Thank you for being patient with us here at the studio, as we struggled to keep up with your love for our October Fiber Collection.  
I am off to visit my family in Israel in less than a week and now that we've finally gotten all your orders out, we have a few last of the collection available. I won't be back till mid November so I want you to have a chance to get the last of our combos. Our website is updated with what we still have, and we are throwing in our super dandy discount of 20%!  Code: Lastofthem.  

So, pop over HERE, get the last of them, and enjoy the beauty of these amazing combinations...

xoxo
Orna


Post a Comment

About This Blog

©Orna Willis
All images, text, and content on this site are the sole property of Orna Willis and may not be used, copied or transmitted without the express consent of Orna Willis. Any other inquiries please email me at orna@ornadesign.com

Blog Archive