>> July 9, 2016 – thoughts
- You pre arrange to move out of your condo building, pay a deposit and have it all set weeks in advance. The day of the move, as all your boxes are stacked near the elevator, you find out that management scheduled the tiles in the elevator be replaced that same day and they won't stop the work.
- You are charged $900 by the moving company for the wasted day and management won't reimburse you.
- You get Xfinity to install internet in your new rental and in the 4 weeks since you moved, it hasn't worked well for even one whole day. You have spent at least 1 week's time out of those 4 weeks on hold with Xfinity.
- You upgrade your AT&T cell phone, which never worked well in the first place, agree to pay whatever they ask for, only to find out they didn't tell you about the other $45 odd dollars extra monthly charges.
- The nice guy who helps you come to terms with the $45, cause they ain't coming off, gets you to agree to take on the new plan that gives you more data for the same price. BIG MISTAKE.
- You see your AT&T bill, you want to cry!
- You call them and try to resolve the issues, you do cry.
- You buy a new Westinghouse fridge from Best Buy. It should get delivered in a 4 hour window. It comes and gets installed.
- Next day the freezer is full of frost, like in the old days when you needed to defrost the fridge. You call and are on hold 35 minutes, schedule a repair. They come, the compressor is dead. You wait 35 minutes on hold to ask to get a replacement. They give you another 4 hour window. Saga to continue when and if replacement arrives.
- You realize you are boring your blog readers to death with your horror stories so you decide to only share 10 of the 32 stories you have, in just a month time span.