';
Powered by Blogger.

Happy Valentine's Day!

Even to the most cynical of us, there is a charm in the sweetness which is Valentine's Day. I didn't always feel this way, in fact I think that the holiday can be super cheesy at times, but when I put my cynical self aside, my spirits are lifted.

Browsing Pinterest it is amazing to see the amount of effort some crafty parents, along with their kids, put in to making gifts for friends and classmates.



One of the most simple decorations for the day uses yarn: sweet yarn wrapped hearts.  A little cardboard, a bit of tape, and about a yard of red yarn allow the little ones to say: "look what I  made!!"

An hour crafting with kids and grandkids is absolutely the best way to spend quality time with them. (Remember here?).  What I love more than anything is the chats we have while we work away. Oh my, the information you can get in that quiet time!!  

I guess yarn, hearts and kids are quite popular, I found two more examples below. 

During the month of February, just because, I'll be putting in a cute red Ultrasuede® heart in every package sent out to you, my fellow Valentines.

xo
Orna





















Post a Comment

About This Blog

©Orna Willis
All images, text, and content on this site are the sole property of Orna Willis and may not be used, copied or transmitted without the express consent of Orna Willis. Any other inquiries please email me at orna@ornadesign.com

Blog Archive