';
Powered by Blogger.

Very limited quantity of beauties!

I have a number of lovely new Key rings or Scissor Fobs available, just a short line of them and since I will be away tomorrow I won't post them in our shop just yet. Instead I will put them up here and give you first dibs!  These are beautifully handmade lampwork beads, large and impressive, hanging off of a screw-on key ring which you can use on your scissors or with your keys. Lovely handmade gifts. Send me a note (orna@ornadesign.com), with the ones you want, identify them with the numbers 1-4 as shown in the photo and I'll send you a Paypal invoice for payment.

They are priced: Number 1-3: $16 and Number 4: $18

There aren't too many of them so let me know before I post them in the shop!

Number 1

Number 2

Number 3


Number 4
xx
Orna


Post a Comment

About This Blog

©Orna Willis
All images, text, and content on this site are the sole property of Orna Willis and may not be used, copied or transmitted without the express consent of Orna Willis. Any other inquiries please email me at orna@ornadesign.com

Blog Archive