';
Powered by Blogger.

Exciting updates!

What a great feeling I had today when I sent in a donation of $310 to the Hispanic Federation.
19 hours ago I introduced my new design, COQUI, and we have already made a difference, you and I!!

THANK YOU!

Many have asked and we have listened, you can now get the design with a kit in a total of 5 colorways...  (from top to bottom: original, purple, green, periwinkle, orange)

Check the kits out HERE!






Let's keep up the good work and spread the word about the design and it's benefits. Let your guild chapter, your stitching group, your friends all know about the new design. Do you have a gift you need to give to a stitching friend? Consider giving them a new design? 
I'm feeling super good about this!!



Post a Comment

About This Blog

©Orna Willis
All images, text, and content on this site are the sole property of Orna Willis and may not be used, copied or transmitted without the express consent of Orna Willis. Any other inquiries please email me at orna@ornadesign.com

Blog Archive