What's in store for the new year?
- I'll be teaching quite a few classes. If you'd like to know when and where, send a note my way, (email@example.com).
- Color Class at Orna's studio/home, JULY 17-19, 2015. I will have more details in the next few weeks. If you think you may be interested, please email me, (firstname.lastname@example.org), and I'll put you on the short list. Here is a preliminary explanation of this fascinating class...
- New painted canvases: 3 birds (hints HERE).
- I have some b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l new projects baking in the oven, should be ready for you soon!
* * * * * * * * * *
It's that time again, the Pantone choice for color of the year. And the judges say... Marsala.
Then I played with my threads and beads, but it wasn't quite right yet...
I'll keep working on it, but could you look around in your home? Do you have a needlepoint piece, a furniture piece, a dress or shoes that we can add to the collection of Pantone Color of the Year - Marsala? Send it my way and I'll add it to the Pinterest board (***).
I'm back from my wonderful trip to Israel. Hope to post a few photos soon. Happy New Year to you all. I see many of you downloaded my freebie design for 2015, ENJOY!!
***(Just a quick note, I know there is some controversy about Pinterest and the legality of posting images. I prefer not to enter the discussion, I understand the other viewpoints but we each make our choices. Thanks)
I am leaving for a trip to see my family in Israel. I'll be back in 3 weeks. In the meantime, if there is anything you need, Rae will be watching over things. Nina and Reid will be taking care of each other here at home while I visit with my mother, sisters, and all the rest of the family and friends.
For the New Year I have a gift for you, something I'm still working on but should have ready for you tomorrow! Please come back tomorrow, I don't want you to miss out!! Here is a tiny peek...
I want to thank you all for a wonderful year. You are my great supporters, my partners in crime, my friends. I'm so happy we have each other! Let's make the next year just as good as this one, and even better!
So come on by tomorrow, and bring your friends along as well. The more the merrier!
600 blog entries! 600 times we've met online! 600 dates at Adorn by Orna!
So let's do two things to celebrate...
1. extend the Boxes sale till Friday, December 26th! There are only 7 more boxes available, grab while you can, HERE!
2. adding my Fiber Bags filled with silks to the 20% off sale!! Check them out HERE, gorgeous rich colored silks that come in a canvas and clear plastic zipper bag. A really great deal! Only 10 of these bags left for this sale!
The BIG BOX SALE!It starts at 1pm and goes on for one week. All our lacquer boxes are on sale, 20% off plus (!!) you get free design books on purchases of 2 boxes or even 1 box of the larger group.
|Buy 2 boxes size 6x6 and get a free design book!|
|They come in Purple Tulipwood, and in Green Tulipwood|
|In a Royal Blue and in a pristine Red|
|Buy one of the larger boxes (9x6 and 12x10) and get a free book of any design of your choice!|
Remember Chris Maynard from back here? The amazing artist that creates scenes cut out of feathers? He just published a book of his work and has new creations, some of them found below. Wanna see more? HERE
(I may need to buy his book for myself. )
Rene Sears has some exquisite stumpwork/embroidery insects, just magnificent!
and of course, Jane Nicholas, the queen on stumpwork butterflies, moths and delightful bugs.
Do you have any favorite fiber bugs? Have them fly this way so we can see!