Registration for my ANG Cyberworkshop has begun.
Check it out HERE.
I want to aggressively do some self promoting, well, not self, rather Grecian Glory promoting. This is a great cuff and a wonderful class. Not only because of the aesthetic of the piece but also because of the unique learning opportunities the cuff affords. What do I mean?
- AMAZING threads! AMAZING array! The cuff uses only silks and one wool but they are in different weights, they are used in different ways, and they are combined creatively. Learning how this is done goes with you at the end of the class, it doesn't only stay on the cuff.
- The design is stitched on the diagonal, it's a different angle with very interesting results.
- You will get very detailed, step by step on how to finish a cuff without having to send it out to the finisher. It's very doable, really! Again, this goes with you, it doesn't just stay on the cuff.
- You will learn how to embellish using fine jewels, pearls, beads to make your piece of jewelry rich.
- The colors... ahhh, the colors you will combine. (Three colorway options, all stunning, if I may say so myself).
- You can use the design for more than just a cuff, it can be multiplied into a belt, a curtain tie back, a shoulder bag strap. Again, it goes with you beyond the cuff.
- You will learn how to adjust stitching to different wrist sizes. Goes with you beyond the cuff...
The threads are all Gloriana silks and one Lorikeet wool. Have you stitched with them before? It's the "soaking in a glorious bath with a glass of champagne" of needlepoint fibers.
So, go on over there and check it out. Hope to see you in class!!