';
Powered by Blogger.

NEW DESIGN and an opportunity to do great things together!!

In honor of Puerto Rico and it's brave citizens 

I offer this new design, COQUI.



The massive destruction and loss of life in Puerto Rico as a result of hurricane Maria is heartbreaking. I will be donating half of the proceeds, $10, from the sale of each PDF copy of this design to help in the recovery efforts. I will be donating to the Hispanic Federation, (https://hispanicfederation.org) which has been awarded 4 out of 4 stars for it’s financial, accountability and transparency charity ratings.

By choosing to stitch this design you will join me in an effort to help Puerto Rico. 

See the link to this design HERE!


Post a Comment

About This Blog

©Orna Willis
All images, text, and content on this site are the sole property of Orna Willis and may not be used, copied or transmitted without the express consent of Orna Willis. Any other inquiries please email me at orna@ornadesign.com

Blog Archive