';
Powered by Blogger.

Esther is feeling so much better!!

Thank you all for the love and concern you have showered upon us! It must have made a big difference because Esther is doing remarkably well!!
She is happy to see us and any guest who comes by, she has started showing her tail in the up position and she is happy to roll over for belly rubs. Understandably she is nervous and unhappy when we go outside, particularly when she sees other dogs. I'm not sure what can be done about that, we hope she will regain confidence. In the meantime it's a great joy to see her more energetic and funny.
In the photo Esther is standing still, frozen, will not move as long as the doughnut is around her neck. She HATES it, so we don't use it much and instead try to watch over her to make sure she doesn't get to the staples...



Esther, Reid, Nina and I send our love and gratitude!💗💗💗

Susan Lynn  – (April 27, 2018 at 11:49 AM)  

I'm glad she is doing so well. Is she a Lhasa? She looks like my Lily, who lived 15 years. She was the best dog I have had, and I'm 65 and have had a lot of dogs in my life. Best wishes for a speedy recovery Esther.

Orna Willis  – (April 29, 2018 at 6:33 AM)  

Thank you, Susan! She is a mix, Yorkie and Bichon I believe. She is kind and sweet and we are greatly relieved that she is recovering very well!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

©Orna Willis
All images, text, and content on this site are the sole property of Orna Willis and may not be used, copied or transmitted without the express consent of Orna Willis. Any other inquiries please email me at orna@ornadesign.com

Blog Archive